Elizabeth Harder, J.D.Managing Director
Areas of expertise
• Management experience
• Data analysis and data modeling
• Reconciliation and reporting efforts
• Equity compensation financial and tax reporting
• BA and JD from the University of Wisconsin
• MBA from the Thunderbird School of Global Management, Arizona
Elizabeth has over 20 years of experience in the equity compensation arena. After several years spent designing compliance software systems, she has since focused on providing equity compensation consulting services to corporate clients, ranging from small startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Elizabeth specializes in complex valuation, accounting, and tax issues relating to all forms of equity compensation, and provides quarterly and annual financial reporting support as well as assistance with projects such as corporate restructurings, equity exchanges, and implementation of regulatory changes.