Arnold Freilich, CEPExecutive Director
Areas of expertise
• Management experience
• Data analysis and data modeling
• Reconciliation and reporting efforts
• Equity compensation financial and tax reporting
• Certified Equity Professional (CEP)
• Intel’s M&A Equity Compensation Program Manager
• HR Global Reengineering Project Manager
• Certified in Project Management and Six-Sigma reengineering
Arnie is a Certified Equity Professional (CEP) and a member of the CEP Advanced Accounting Certification Council. He is an expert in equity compensation financial and tax reporting. He has over 30 years of senior finance, accounting and management experience in both public and private companies. More than half of that time was spent as a management consultant focused on operational and functional process reengineering to reduce costs and improve profitability. Arnie also served as Intel’s M&A Equity Compensation Program Manager, where he implemented and reengineered processes and systems for Intel’s equity benefit programs, and as an HR Global Reengineering Project Manager.
He has also been certified in Project Management and Six-Sigma reengineering and has been enrolled to practice before the IRS. He has been mentoring small business owners for many years and he served as Chairman of his local chapter of SCORE, a national organization that is affiliated with the US Small Business Administration.