Areas of expertise
• Financial and accounting experience
• Financial planning and analysis
• Financial reporting and disclosure
• Certified public accountant
• BA from Claremont McKenna College, California
• MBA from Monash University, Melbourne
Pauline has over 20 years of experience in finance and accounting in public and early-stage companies. In addition to overseeing daily operations of finance and accounting, she manages financial planning and analysis, cash management, venture capital and debit financing, equity administration, investor and audit relationships, tax and audit preparation, and payroll and human resources.
Pauline has also led projects in M&A, due diligence, Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance, and 409A valuation. She held positions in companies in various industries, including medical device, machine learning, semiconductor, software, and consulting.